Tuesday, August 03, 2010

What I am doing, when I am not working



Nowadays I am too busy. Ok, not in the truest sense. But yeah, in a way. So I am busy watching Star Wars. Not one movie, all the 6 movies. Since I don't have luxury of time. I have only finished watching 3. So more to come. I have seen all the movies earlier, but I love Star Wars, so I am watching again.
This movie marathon has begun after I watched the "Alien" quadrology (4, out of which 2 are best).

Maybe I will put some reviews later, but not for now.

Oh! yes, one more thing, I am trying to see if I like any shows on Animax channel, but it is very difficult. Only one I saw was InuYasha, which wasn't exactly cool. Any tips for better shows on Animax.

So that's the movie/TV part, in music I am out of the contemporary music mode, and diving straight into 80's music, I agree KISS are not best of its era, but. I like their songs. After KISS, it will be Doors.

So take care guys, will be back with some decent post and not one-liner post like this.

This is Sankoo-Skywalker signing off. May the force be with you.

3 comments:

Ajai said...

May the force be with you! :)

Nitisha said...

Too much work? Scream "Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi; you're my only hope." and our man Obi-wan will whisk you away to the land of your dreams. :P

Rajlakshmi said...

I don't watch animax... so can't suggest...
i am planning to go into a movie marathon... collecting DVDs for the weekend :D