Sunday, October 30, 2011

One more tag post

One more tag post.
1. Do you have any favorite movies? If so, then which ones?
uhh.. lots of movies in this list. Almost of all genres. I love movies. Lets talk in terms of 2011 releases. Super 8, Kung Fu Panda 2, Xmen First Class, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, Cars 2, Source Code, The fighter, Unknown, Adjustment Bureau.... and many more.. see I told you, list for a year itself is endless. 


2. Favorite actors/actresses? Is there any specific reason to why these are your favorites?
This isn't easier than the previous. But current favorite for 2011 among actors are Cristian Bale, closely followed by Jake Gyllenhaal, Matt Damon, James McAvoy, Alan Rickman and Kevin Bacon.
Scarlett Johansson, Amy Adams, Uma Thurman, Sandra Bullock, Ellen Page, Emma Watson, Julia Roberts, and Meryl Streep round up the all time favorite actress list. 


3. Which TV-series do you follow?
None currently, but I did follow Dexter, Big Bang Theory, White Collar, Burn Notice, How I met your mother, and Kekkaishi. 


4. Which is the best environment for watching a movie?
Anywhere. I can watch movies with anyone, anywhere or for that matter alone. Even though I used to do it earlier,  I haven't watched a movie in theater all alone recently.


5. Unless you’re an omnivore ;P, which kind of movies would you rather avoid?
None. I watch them all. 


6. Which is the scariest horror movie you’ve ever seen? How did it affect you?
When I was a kid, I was scared of horror movies, even crappy hindi horror movies. But recently only the Japanese version of  "The Grudge" series could provide me with the chills. 



No comments: