Saturday, November 05, 2005

Do YOu Smell What Rock The Cook Is Cooking

Well yesterday. after the movie ended, the power went off. What timing!!! Anyway, as I was sitting there with the remote in my hand, waiting for the power to come back. I thought about The Rock(The erstwhile WWF superstar) and his theme. I started mumbling, Do you smell what the Rock.......
Then a whacky idea struck me.
Here it it.
Someone thundered "Do you smell what the Rock is cooking......."
Rock said "I am cooking a dish?"
Then the thundering guy came to him.
He said, "Dude, I want you to prepare food, not a dish. Are you a dishmaker. I thought you were Rock the cook.
Rock said "You call me a cook?"
The guy said "Well, I wasn't the one, who, on arrival use to shout, Do you smell what the Rock is cooking?"
This got The Rock very angry.
The Rock told his security guard to shoot the stupid guy who thought he was a cook.
The guard politely replied to Rock, "I am supposed to protect you, not kill anyone, I am not your for hire assasin"
........................................Its incomplete, but will update as soon as I get some leads.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wondering...when did I lasted watched WWF...hmmm..quite a long time back..

pretty creative thought!