Tuesday, November 01, 2005

So its been a long time.

I have not been busy but lazy.
I was just enjoying my vacations.
Many events occured in this time.
My study schedule is returning to normalcy.
My production management software project has moved in the positive direction.
I and JP decided to make a matrimonial site for our web project, this was suggested to us by Prof. Maurya's.
I am still playing championship manager 03/04, NFS underground.
I managed to lay my hands on Pro Evolution Soccer 4, a good game, but still difficult.
My Jr. College friend Manas bought a new bike, Hero Honda Karitzma, a fully loaded bike.
Well my dad owns Bajaj CT100 deluxe, a entry level bike, its my dad's first bike.
Went to my cousins house, there killed boredom by playing with my cousins 3 year old kid.
And also got myself a bootcut denim jeans.
One of my black shark fish(its what people call it) died, but we managed to find a replacement from the local store.
Sure it hurt a bit since its dead, but as usual I didn't cry.
My relationship with pooja ended, and on a parting note, I added a piece of my mind, and in the process ended up calling her a bitch. That made her loose her mind. Anyway it was the reality, so it doesn't bother me a bit. As she fucked my emotions royally. Though I said I would put that conversation here, I just said so to make her angry. The thing is that I don't want to waste the limited megabytes of broadband, on uploading stuff which is doesn't mean anything to me.
I got to know Tasha, though it was online. But I am sure of one thing, our line of thinking is very similar. I think she is a good candidate for being one of my best friends.
Then diwali days went by, as they usually do.
My NIIT project has reached stagnancy, and have no idea about when I am going to give my supplementry exam for semester 3 module test 2.
Also saw this cool japanese movie Zatoichi, awesome style of cinematography, enhanced by a humble ,yet splendid soundtrack.
That is how the days have gone by,
Frustration, happiness, sadness, ecstasy, lonliness have been the hallmark of these days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know wat sanket u really r a "sanki" fella. anyways ur never alone and dont ever write it again okie.
take care! love, rashma