Saturday, November 05, 2005

Rosh made my day

I was surfin zdnet.com today, and one a news page, I came across this advertisement banner.
The ad was about sun microsystems servers. The ad said, we know how hot and slow the other servers are, no wonder their name sounds like hell.
Clearly pointing to Dell Computers.
Wow keep pulling each others legs, I wonder what kind of ad wil Dell respond with.
Roshan(ROSH) was online to day, talked about the usual stuff. Then he told me even he had shifted to MTNL's triband(ADSL) connection. I welcomed him to the clan, as even I am part of it. Then he told me that MTNL had increased the monthly downloadable data limit from 400 to 700. I was filled up with immense happiness. I mean wihtout any increase in monthly charges, this is completely value for money. Then Rosh helped me to get a gmail account. So I am experimenting with gmail and their messenger(TALK), also under study is their desktop searching software(GoogleDesktop).
So Rosh made my day, by not only telling me about 700mb thing, but also for helping me create a gmail account. That isn't great, but it is quite good since my day was really boring.
Yesterday watched Born on 4th of July on Star Movies, it starred one of my faves;Tom Cruise. It was a very good movie(worth it!). I followed it up with Day After Tomorrow, not a great movie, but it does freak me out, since the things like global warming shown in the movie, don't seem far from reality. But one thing is sure, Ronal Emerich(He made Godzilla and this movie) likes to ruin New York City in his movies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahah....Atleast, I have done something good.

Was just going through different blogs (I do it often) and remembered your blog address and just switched to it....surprisingly saw this...