Friday, November 10, 2006

Cold Coler Coldest!!!!!!

It is colder here in Mumbai nowadays, but only for a few early hours. Then the climate is back to its usual hot self. A cousin from Chicago reports that, out there temperatures are below freezing point!!! It is hard to imagine so much cold, for a person (me), who has never seen snow.
Saw some ads of new FM channel starting up, so guys tell me how it is.
The new bond movie will be out on 17th November, Lets see, if things go according to plan, I may watch the movie.
My mom hurt her leg while climbing down the stairs, so now things are a bit in disarray around here. It is nothing too serious, let’s just hope the crack heals quickly.
I haven’t yet completed the game Warcraft 3, it just seems to go on and on, which is never a bad thing.
Recently, the CD-ROM drive in my PC has started behaving weirdly.
The tray budges to open, when the eject button is pressed.
So to open it, I use this risqué strategy, I press the eject button and quickly hit the left side of the tray, with a hammer. A soft hit, or two, and the tray is out!
The movie, Shaolin Soccer, gets a special mention, it’s a movie that I have seen innumerable times, and I watch it whenever it’s shown on TV. Sometime later, I will talk about my love for kung-fu movies.
Another interesting thing that has happened is that I have regained my interest in learning tabla, which had dwindled down the years, but now I miss it. So I will start practicing all over again, soon. About learning karate, I had been itching to learn karate since a long time, but some unbelievable reasons kept me out of it. But now with a weekend to spare, I want to learn any form of martial art. Another reason to learn it is to keep myself fit and flexible, instead of building muscles by joining a gym.
My fingers are itching to type more, my mind is racing, but time is short, so got to go.
Will be back soon with more stuff to ruminate on, till then, bye.
Fact for the day :::> New Jersey, U.S.A. has 1, 70,000 Indians.
And in some previous post I had left an incomplete sentence, I will compete it here.
The registration of domain .in has crossed 2, 00,000 mark, now that is an achievement.
And in the last post, when I said people barely have their hands free, I meant that their hands are never free of their mobile or the microphone in their hands free device. Get the picture? Will post a picture about it later, to explain my point. That’s all for now.
Thanks for reading!!!

No comments: