Monday, November 06, 2006

When things go bad, they go terribly bad.

This is how it all began.
I was peacefully writing my usual post on blogger website.
This was done against my usual judgment, which dictates me to write my post in MS Word.
And suddenly my PC restarted!!!!
If I had written the post in Word, I would have had a backup copy, but now I have to write it all over again.
So let us begin….
I will post a few things about fashion whenever I can, so here is the first one.
*This one is for women….Clutches are back in fashion.
Those who don’t know what they are just google it.
Those who know that, can now flaunt the current *in* thing.
According to me keeping it reserved for special occasions is advisable, as carrying them around while you rush to work in a bus/train, seems a bit impractical.
*Ok…..ok…guys I am not ignoring you….so all those men who have a bulging waistline… just pick some weights or do some aerobic exercise, as they would do you more good than to that slim guy who lifts weights everyday.
*Mahatma Gandhi’s teachings particularly non-violence, could still change the destinies of people and nations, said Jean Charest, Premier of Canadian province of Quebec, while unveiling a bust of Mahatma Gandhi opposite Quebec’s Parliament complex.
* Hurray to India!!!! 34% of Microsoft employees are Indians….and…..the registration of domain .in has crossed
*Is it a PR stunt or not? ……. Angelina Jolie hails India and its people, praising its commendable work for refugees from all over the world.
Today was a tiring day, by any standards. Both mental and physical exhaustion bothered me at the end of the day.
Watched a Marathi movie >> Khabardar, its fun …..And I don’t get bored despite watching it so many times.
Aishwarya Rai looks stunning as usual, be it in period films (Umrao Jaan, Devdas) or a modern flick (Josh, Dhoom – 2).
That is all for now…..bye bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Frankly, your blog has been talking about various things, and many of them, I am unaware of. But it seems, I can know a lot more now.

Great blog, keep it going