Sunday, August 03, 2008

Movie Lover......but very lazy/busy

I love movies.
I love many movies....action to sci-fi...horror to thriller.....comedies to romantics....epics to spoofs...
I love english movies...enjoy most hindi/marathi movies(prefer oldies)
For me cinema is love...it has no boundaries..language is never used as a basis to judge cinema....be it hindi or english.....I love them all....because there have been bad hindi/marathi movies and bad english movies....


special mentions.....
no time for review of dark knight.....
its been a long time since I saw it....saw it 1st day 3rd show... he he he..after my MCA exam...
An amazingly brilliant movie....heath's dark portrayal is exquisite while bale's silent guardian act as batman was enthralling...and harvey two face was enigmatic....

6 comments:

Sameeta Kambli said...

dekho dekho!!....
aur movies dekho!!!!

Xorkes said...

hey i heard the movie's good but couldnt watch it. will try catching up with the dvd ;P

sanket kambli said...

no movies seen after dark knight...very disturbing indeed..
thnx for all comments

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing
info@izmirevdenevetasima.net

Anonymous said...

thanks you..

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing..

www.izmirmatbaa.com