Tuesday, September 23, 2008

To cut a long story short

So many things have happened that I have no idea from where to begin.
As I scratch my head, trying to put some good content here.
It brings back memories of my long hair(shoulder length).
I bid farewell to my hair on 3rd September 2008, it was becoming painfully messy to manage long hair.
Not only did I have waste time in washing, brushing and all those things. I could not wear helmet easily.
And long hair when wet don't dry easily, which made me sneeze on a cold morning.
Still I persisted for more than 8 months, because I wanted to experience long hair once in my lifetime.
And I have done that. Even She agrees that short hair look better something my sister also agrees with.
So now I sport a very short cut. Its very good, now need to waste time in washing hair, just two flat minutes.
No more hair coming on my face, etc, etc.
Still once in a while miss the long hair!!

No comments: