Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Back with motivation

She updates her blog regularly, so even I am inspired to update my blog.
But its hard to think of any worthwhile reading material to put here.
Still I can't hide my delight at Arsenal's young team winning in Carling Cup match against Sheffield Utd.
Makes you understand why Arsene Wenger didn't buy players during the transfer window opportunity.
A great job done by everyone at Arsenal.
And even my job is fine, by dabbling in technologies like joomla(php, mysql, and apache) my knowledge is going to swell
and my resume will look less empty.
The rains are playing hide and seek. Since last two days it hasn't rained and before that it had been raining inconsistently.
So inconsistent rains meant I was able to ride my bike to work, which is a great way to save time, and anyways I love riding bikes.
Two of my friends are planning to buy bikes, and both guy's buying plans include two cool Yamaha bikes, R-15 and FZ-16, now isn't

that cool?
Lots of trips have happened since last post. Here is a list of the trips, my laziness prohibited me from posting anything about these

trips.
August 1st week=Matheran(Birthday Week)
August 2nd week=Alibaug Beach
August 3rd week=Kolhapur, Amboli
September 2nd week=Ganpatipule
JP's brother has invited all of us on a bike ride to mahabaleshwar, lets see how this can be accomplished.
Yeah, I have shifted to a new house, where I have my own room, which is nice.

No comments: