Friday, September 26, 2008

Gone

So its gone, the long hair/french beard look is gone.
After chopping off my hair, even my face has seen a clean shave for the first time.
So from RockStar looks, now I sport a pop-boy-band look of short hair and clean shave.
OK, enough of vanity talk.
I am aching for a bike trip, don't know where, she suggested pune, but the plan has got bunked.
Still JP's plan of ride to Mahabaleshwar is still on, so I am optimistic.
My cellphone is a year old now, which is good,
and mahendra is planning to buy a new cellphone, and I am more excited than he is,
because then I have a chance to compare different phones, their reviews, etc, etc.
Sound of sparks have started to come out of the monitor of my Home PC which means no more playing football manager
and no more surfing the net from home.
Oh! Fridays! always eager for them to get over, so that the weekend can begin.
I was planning to wake up late this Saturday, but I have a stupid early morning medical test scheduled by an insurance company,
which requires 12 hours of fasting, HHHEEELLLLLL!!!

2 comments:

!!! said...

Hey you should post ur Photos here like Before and After:)

Anonymous said...

thanks...
info@olimpiyatreklam.com