Monday, March 16, 2009

back to back

From the inside I cry every moment,
to stop tears I think of our sweet moments.
Seems to me I lost a part of me,
which I found in me when I first met she.
Maybe someday the tears will recede,
but who will dry tears these.
--SDK

Isn't it unusual that sometimes I don't blog at all.
And now I am bringing out back to back posts.
Well, it seems to me that I have got my writing fingers back! from wherever they have been.

Anyway I just don't miss Times Of India (TOI) anymore. I stopped my TOI subscription (its a newspaper!),

and started Hindustan Times (HT), and I am loving every bit of it. And of course, I still read DNA. The only

other newspaper that I miss is Indian Express, so I try to buy it when I have time to read it, especially on

weekends. And among that tabloids, Mid-day is far better than Mumbai Mirror.

Just Like That (JLT), a youth mag which I love to love, has stopped.
Yeah! stopped! all newspapers stalls say the same thing!!!
"Bandh Ho Gaya"
It's really a sad news, and I am starting to get dreams about JLT starting all over again.
Even in absence of JLT, I continue to hate JAM, which is really just another youth magazine.
And it is because of its incorrect/incomplete/irritating articles that I hate it more.
It should stop trying too hard, and just be what it was when it started out.
Maybe a change of editor would help. Anyway, JAM people may read this and make fun of me in their mag,

which may make me famous!!! Yay!!

Enough of this torture, lets try to write something worth reading.
hmmmmmmmmm. Now that is really difficult.

1 comment:

Sameeta Kambli said...

Nice poem..hope our tears dry away soon enough...

I miss IE too..Mumbai Mirror is an utter waste..