Saturday, March 21, 2009

not easy

I have started to perform the proverbial task of "moving on" which is not the easiest thing to do for someone who is known to be a bit over-emotional with the matter of love. But that does not mean I cannot write poems about it. And the reason is, I should be let it flow out, and get over with it, instead of bundling the thoughts inside me, and then explode. But you need not worry, its just a matter of time, that I would get back to my cheerful best, not that I am sad anymore.
Yesterday Arsenal won 3-1 against Newcastle, now fingers crossed for Liverpool to beat Aston Villa.
In cricket India won a test match, which is good news.
I spent 300 rupees to fix my cellphone problem. Keypad of my cellphone had gone haywire, reason being that I had dropped it in a tub of water. Though I had dried it out, it damaged something inside, and after two months that "something" gave me problems so I had to spend money to fix it. So now my cellphone is in better condition, and I will strive to keep it that way.
Nowadays my bicycle is in ride able condition, which is really good for me, because cycling helps keep my body and mind in a healthy state, only effort that I have to make is to avoid heavy traffic roads to save me from pollution problems. I am not much fan of pop music, but I do like a few songs by Dido and K.T. Tunstall. And I also miss songs by "The Doors", so will add them to my cellphone playlist for the week.

No comments: