Monday, March 16, 2009

post after a long time

I liked it!
13-B .. the movie....
it's very good.....a supernatural thriller.....I feel like watching it again.....
Of course, things are never going great when you are listening to songs like She Hates Me (Artist:Puddle of Mud)
But then that is life, and one can always go nostalgic over the sweet memories.
And speaking of memories, it was very good experience to go on a bike ride after a long time.
Though I did not go for a really long ride, it felt good to be out on the open road with my bike and friends. Freedom!!!
There is nothing too much to post about the ride, it was a ride to roha, JP's native place where I accompanied him for their Holi celebrations. Its about 100-120 kms from Mumbai.
So winter never lasted and instead of warmth of March we have heat of May. Though I am not complaining, it seems unusual.
Would like to post more, but have to go have dinner.
Adios!
See you soon!

No comments: