Sunday, June 21, 2009

something about me... and some more

1) When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Man! my hair are a mess (meaning its perfect)

2)How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?
100-200 ... recession yaar!!!

3) What's a word that rhymes with DOOR?
stupid question

4) Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
my ex

5) What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?

its a jingle.... in kill bill vol1 movie ... a nurse whistles it...

6)What are you wearing right now?
shorts and tee ( Its sunday!!)

7)Do you label yourself?
yes a label.... (recklessly insane)

8) Name the brand of the shoes you're currently own?
Formal shoes (local brand), monsoon sandals (local brand), summer floaters (), ethnic chappal (local brand), old sneakers (nike).

9) Bright or Dark Room?
Bright !! coz i am not bright...

10) What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
http://gentlewhispering.blogspot.com/ <-- thats her,,,,

11) What does your watch look like?
Titan Fastrack... 6 yrs old.. but still looks dashing.... perfect with formals and casuals....

12) What were you doing at midnight last night?
Setting up Limewire on my PC (just formatted it, and installed OS again)

13) What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Download ringtones, wallpapers, just click here...
yeah right!!

14) What's a word that you say a lot?
Saala!

15)Who told you he/she loved you last?
my ex

16) Last furry thing you touched?
hug-teddy... not mine... my sisters...

19) Your favourite age so far
from birth-right now!!!

18) What was the last thing you said to someone?
yeto!!(meaning,, coming) .... for dinner!!

19) The last song you listened to?
Speedys Coming by Scorpions

20) Where did you live in 1987?
I was just a baby crawling out of the house, when mom wasnt looking.

21) Are you jealous of anyone?
yes, my college friend, who got chance to work in europe for 6 months. and in the process she visited Paris.

22) Is anyone jealous of you?
naah!!

23) Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Watch, Cellphone, sense of humour(stupid kind).

24) What's your favourite town/city?
Thane.. mumbai is close... but Thane is the place where I spent my childhood....

25) When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Eons ago!!! when I was a kid..Sent it to people who make Lays... there was some contest... and then they sent me a free gift... a plastic folder to store my tazo collection... (which I misplaced while moving into my new house :(

26) Can you change the oil on a car?
oil on a car?? I can change oil of my bike..

27) Your first love/big crush: What is the last thing you heard about him/her?
uhhhh....she is committed ..... had called her on her birthday...

28) Does anything hurt on your body right now?
no..... pain doesn't affect me... so its usually ignored..

29) What is your current desktop picture?
At work, Arsenal logo...... at home... some or the other bollywood actress


30) Have you been burnt by love?
Yeah... and the charred remains are still there.... the wind hasn't yet blown away the ashes....

<<Try these questions on your blog>>

6 comments:

causticji said...

You seem to be really sure that no one's jealous of you :P

Gonna try this one soon.

Shruti said...

hey.. broken eart leke kab tak baithoge.. pick up the pieces and bury the past.. (easier said than done I know)
well done tag :) U from Somaiya college?

Shruti said...

that was *heart... speed typing does that :P

Mamata said...

And Luxembourg and Netherlands too.. :P

But now coming back :(

sanket kambli said...

@Kaushik Chatterji > yeah very very sure...about it...

@Shruti > broken heart is piecing together..but the memories hound me whenever i piece my heart together.

@mamta > yeah..Luxembourg and Netherlands too...but paris is far too romantic....

@indavao > get out of here

sanket kambli said...

@Shruti ..> yeah i was at somaiya .. graduated in 2006 with comp.sci. degree.. was part of the campus newspaper "voices"