Saturday, December 26, 2009

An award, and two tags to know me more..


I received this award from Chocolate Lover, Thank You very much. She is a very good poet and a potential lyricist.
So I have to do these two tags now.

One is where I have to write down 7 things about me, which are unknown to fellow bloggers

Tag 1:-
>I hate brinjals and Goldspotted grenadier anchovy(fish called "maandeli" in marathi)
>I hate winters or specifically cold climate, when chilly winds and dry skin attacks are rampant.
>Of the time I watch TV, I mostly watch english movies or football, nothing else.
>I don't know how to swim, but enjoy frolicking in water.
>I have slight fear of heights, but I enjoy trekking, Someday I will atleast climb Mt. Kalsubai(tallest peak in Maharashtra).
>I love riding two-wheelers, especially my bike and my bicycle. I hate when people ride stupidly. Also hate people with no traffic sense, both drivers and pedestrians.
>I used to be short-tempered, I still loose temper, but it happens less frequently.


and here is the second tag.
Tag 2

1. What is your current obsession? Bikes and Arsenal Football Club
2. What are you wearing today? Red shorts and Red Tee
3. What’s for dinner? Veg. Pulav
4. What’s the last thing you bought? Himalaya Hair Cream
5. What are you listening to right now? Magnificant - U2
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you? Very good poet, possibly a good lyricist if these poems are turned into songs.
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? On one of the carribean islands, sea facing, and I would have a store that sells surfing and diving gear.
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer? Bandana for my long hair (by a guy's standard)
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Paris, since it is night right now, and Paris looks good at night.
10. Which language do you want to learn? Spanish, Bengali and Sanskrit
11. What’s your favorite quote?Never give up. And never stop believing. (Rocky Balboa)
12. Who do you want to meet right now? Bhatt, Vishram, JP, and Abhay.
13. What is your favorite color? Green, Blue, White and Black.
14. Give us 3 styling tips that works for you: A bandana, Leather Jacket and Blue Jeans
15. What is your dream job? A music composer or lyricist or a Bike Racer.
16. What’s your favorite magazine? Bike India, JLT(out of print)
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? Upgrade my bikes performance or buy new riding gear (jacket, gloves, etc)
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas? Wearing formal shirts with jeans, esp. ripped jeans.
19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon? Everyone else, there was only one, Feroz Khan.
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer? No hair cut, trying to grow my hair, as long as my patience allows it.
21. What are you going to do after this? Have dinner
22. What are your favourite movies? Too many to list. I usually don't like dramas but otherwise too many of them, still if I have to choose, I will choose an epic or an action flick.
23. What inspires you? See a smile on someones face.
24. What does your friends call you most commonly?kambli, sanket,
25. Would you prefer coffee or tea? tea, not too hot, and of course not cold.
26. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed? listen to pantera or 'System of a Down' (heavy metal music), watch a mindless action movie, play football manager, write in my journal or talk to my sis about it
27. What makes you go wild? Riding Bikes, Trekking forts/mountains, frolicking in water(be it wavy sea or a flowing river)
28. Which other blogs do you love visiting?Lots of blogs, of fellow bloggers, blogs about bikes, arsenal, comics and technology.
29. Favorite Dessert/Sweet? Jalebi/Rossagulla or StrawBerry Ice cream
30.How many tabs are turned on in ur browser right now?gmail, orkut, facebook, google reader,
31. Favorite Season? Summer and Monsoons
32. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me? uhh.. funny tasting tea/coffee, scrambled eggs, toast, maggi, french fries.
33. Last time you got stopped by a cop? two years back while riding bike in wrong direction on a one-way road.
34. What are you afraid of the most? That I will self-destruct someday.
35. What's the first you do once you have booted the system? Start Opera browser or Football manager
36. What brings you smile on your face instantly? When others are happy
37. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Scrapped my knees after my bike skidded on wet road.


I tag:-
Niyati
Shruti(High Spot)
Sameeta
Xorkes
Refak
Amita(Directly from heart)
Supriya(Smiling tears)
and everyone else

Rules for those who are tagged:
Respond and rework –
answer these questions on your blog,
replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own,
and add one more question to the list.
Then tag eight or ten other new set of people

2 comments:

Shriti said...

nicely done :)

sanket kambli said...

@chocolate lover
thanks a lot