Saturday, December 26, 2009

I can explain

I can explain why I penned those lines in my last post.
Because I am in senti-mood, blame it on "rab ne bana di jodi" (SRK movie).
Watching "Transformers-2" will surely help to ease me out of senti-mood.(will watch it after I publish this post).

I saw Avatar on Thursday. Magical movie that everyone should watch at least once in 3-D. It does not matter if you don't like English movies, you will find something to like about it. I hope to watch it again, but I think my pals would go for 3-idiots. I would prefer Avatar but would not mind 3-idiots. 3-idiots has one of favorite actors Sharman, R. Madhavan, and Boman Irani. I am not a fan of Aamir, so.... we better leave it at that.

I am listening to Mudvayne right now, a very good album. But I don't listen to Heavy Metal music while riding my bike, as I tend to get over-excited as if I am in action movie doing crazy stunts. 
So usually while riding, I listen to punk rock or alternative rock. Stuff like red hot chilli peppers, offspring, greenday, U2, scorpions, etc. I also soothe myself by listening to songs by Dido or KT Tunstall, I don't exactly identify with their lyrics but they have a nice voice. And once in a while I flip through some hindi bollywood songs. I don't stick to particular genre of music, though I prefer rock music, I love the best of each genre of music too.

So two days of the long weekend are over, and one more day to go, don't know what to do tomorrow, other than wasting time, and wasting time. 

4 comments:

Shriti said...

senti mood..okay!
but cheer up :)

niyati said...

Looks like you were in a very leisurely mood while writing things. Lots of randomness. Great one.

Love,
niyati :)

sanket kambli said...

@chocolate lover
yup! your words have cheered me up
@niyati
yeah .. it was weekend and thoughts were floating around randomly in my head... so this post

Tasha said...

Avatar is AWESOME! Yep, magical is the word! Man, every minute was amazing...I saw it at IMAX, great experience. I'm planning to see it again, and preferred that over 3 idiots. You can't watch an Avatar on the small screen, but a 3 Idiots anytime on ur PC!