Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have, I haven't

"My eyes hold back tears,
 heart tries to suppress pain.

still it does not receded,
familiar feeling of losing.

mind tells to get over it,
no big deal its a movie.

maybe on screen it shows
painting of imagination.

but I find it familiar,
similar to what I felt."

Movie ends and begins an ad featuring a tag line, "Move On".
I say I have, people say I haven't.
-----------------------------------------------------
(I am inspired to write poems again, all thanks to "Niyati" and "chocolate lover").

4 comments:

Shriti said...

hey thank you! :)
the poem is really beautifull ^_^

niyati said...

:)
Thank you shoo much!!
About the poem:
Lovely depiction of those hidden feelings..
How beautiful feelings are, isn't it!! They never lose their essence whether hidden or shown. And come out in surprising forms like these...
Spectacular work.
Take Care.

Love,
niyati :)

niyati said...

And it suddenly strikes me: The title is apt; just perfect!!

sanket kambli said...

@chocolate lover
thanks for your compliments

@niyati
thanks for the compliments and motivation.. I had no idea this poem would turn out to be so good..