Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Awards Time!!


Thanks a lot Rajlakshmi, for honoring me with this award. I am floored. She is a talented writer/excellent poet and her blog is really wonderful, here is the link again.

http://destinychildosheen.blogspot.com

The rules of this award are:
1. Acknowledge the person who gave it to you and link back.
2. Give it to 15 bloggers who you love visiting

So I bestow this award to following fellow bloggers:-

Niyati, Shruti, Chandrika, Pooja, chocolatychocolatelover, gentlewhispers, humming words, tys on ice, priyanka, Tasha, Sameeta, Priyanka M, Radhika M ,  Refak, Sonali

This award which comes from Rajlakshmi is for all my dear readers. 


And this Best Poet award is for all the great poets out there. So I award it to, Niyati, RajlakshmichocolatychocolateloverSameeta 


2 comments:

Rajlakshmi said...

congratz on the awards :)

causticji said...

Hope I am not too late in collecting this - thanks! :D