Sunday, March 14, 2010

thoughts and some fragments!!

I don't know how many noticed this, but I felt that the movie "Alice in Wonderland" was at least a bit about woman empowerment. Not only was  a girl shown making decisions about her life and not toying to her parents/society ideas of that she should do. The hero or should I say the Heroine and Villain of the story were women (in a way) while the men were to just fill out roles without any initiative. Would do you think?

--------

Today is Sunday, tomorrow is of course Monday and then Tuesday is holiday from work due to Gudi Padwa. Still don't know whether it was worth writing in a blog post. hmmm..

--------

One of my best friends Mahendra Bhatt has left our company and he will be missed a lot by one and all. Kind of like Justice League without "Superman". Of course being together in college and also at work, totaling about 7 yrs  is going to leave a huge gap to be filled, even if we meet every weekend. Because it is one thing to meet every weekend and another to work everyday together. Still life has to go on. Mahendra Bhatt is and will always be one of my best friends. I think we can talk for hours about anything and we never have enough time to talk about things from science to movies. I have always admired him for his super talents and always believed he is destined for some great things. Take care and best of luck. 

--------

I have to change topic before I get too sentimental, which creates problems. Problems like dreaming about saving your ex-girl friend from zombie attack. Weird, very weird.  I agree its irrational, but dreams rarely are rational.

--------

Football wise, Arsenal won once again thanks to Bendtner. In F1, Force India secured two points, while my two favorite drivers, Hamilton and Vettel finished 3rd and 4th respectively.  Indian Driver Karun Chandok could not finish due to car failure.

--------

Well I think thats enough mish-mash for today. More soon.

"soon?" I think so!


1 comment:

causticji said...

Apparently, Charles Lutwidge Dodgson a.k.a. Lewis Carroll was stoned when he wrote this. Just a rumour though. What can't be denied is the fact that he led a very, should we say, colourful life. Worth checking out.