Friday, June 10, 2011

Its time to tag them all

I was tagged by Chocolate Lover (http://chocolatychocolatelover.blogspot.com)

Thank you for the tag. I am doing a tag after a long time.

Tag Name:-My favourites

Food: I love all kinds of food. But more than full course meals I love small snacks of all kinds like cutlets, spring roles, pattice, chaats, samosa, kacchi dabeli, medu wada, etc etc..I love soups a lot...and fried prawns give me a high..as long as it doesn't have brinjals or bittergourd.

Color: I liked many colors, but I wear only a few. Green, Blue, Black, White.

Sports: I played cricket when I was a kid, and still play when my office friends plan anything. But I am pathetic with the bat, but I can bowl decently. I love football, but don't play much. I ride a bicycle sometimes. Also like to play carrom.

Dessert: Jalebi or Strawberry milkshake

Artist/Singer/Brand: lots and lots ..just cant list here all of them. It depends on my mood.

If I need to be in creative/aggressive mood:- Heavy Metal

Calm, yet awake mood:- classic rock

just woken up:- punk rock

stuck in traffic, so don't need complicated:- alternative/pop-rock

in mood to dance or jump around like a monkey:- hip-hop

need to sing a few songs:- hindi music

I also love to try out all forms of music.

Pair of shoes: I don't really have too many pairs. I have one chappal (traditional indian footwear), a pair of leather shoes, a pair of floaters. thats it!

Accessory: my dearest watch, and a belt.

Hobbies: Reading (books, mags), writing (anything), watch movies (on TV or theaters), watching (Football, F1, MotoGP), trekking or visiting new places with
friends, riding my motorcycle, also like to sing.

Beauty product: Protein hair cream/hair gel, a deo-spray (?), sun screen lotion

Snacks: all kinds of snacks, but love chaat more than anything.

Movies: all kinds action, sci-fi, thrillers, adventure, horrors, comedy and animation flicks. Love english movies most, but also a fan of Korean, Japanese and French movies. Also watch many hindi movies, but rarely more than once .

-That's it-

I am tagging:

Nitisha

Shas

Jhoomur Bose

Chandrika Shubham

Rajlakshmi

Shomoita Alam

1 comment:

S.A.L. said...

Hey! Thanks for tagging! Haven't written a tag post for long! :)