Saturday, June 11, 2011

The musical tag

Enjoy the this musical tag.
Whoever wishes to take it up is most welcome to do so.

Rules::
1. Turn on your music player be it, winamp, Windows Media Player, IPOD etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button, listen to the song, and get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS

1. If someone asks you, “are you okay ? ?” you say:

Lookie here momma let me explain ya this
If ya wanna get crooked i'll even give ya my fist
Ya might read from revelation back to genesis
Ya keep forgetten your southern can belongs to me

(Your southern can is mine - The White Stripes)


2. How would you describe yourself ?

You got guns? we got guns...
Yo, I got straps, we got straps...
A million muthafuckas on the planet Earth
Talk that hard bullshit
'Cause it's all they worth...
(Been there done that - Dr. Dre )

3. What do you like in a guy/girl ?

It's time to escape, but I don't know where the fuck i'm headed
Up or down, right or left, life or death
I see myself in a mist of smoke
(Serial Killa - Snoop Dogg)

4. How do you feel today ?

Understand the things I say
Don’t turn away from me
Cause I spent half my life out there
You wouldn’t disagree
(Ode to my family - The Cranberries)

5. What is your life’s purpose ?

She was sixteen and six feet tall
In a crowd of teenagers comin' out of the zoo
She stumbled started to slip and fall
Teeter-tottered on the top of patent leather shoes
I happened to catch her and said,
"maybe these ruby shoes are a little cumbersome for you"

(A martyr for my love for you - The White Stripes)

6. What’s your motto ?

I reckon you ain't familiar with these here parts
You know, there's a story behind that there saloon

(Bad meets Evil - Eminem)

7. What do your friends think of you ?

Yes, it's time for the Dr. Gobbles Show
There's this tower in the heart of London
With a radio station right at the top
They don't make the city beat
They're making all the action stop
(Capital Radio One - The Clash)

8. What do your parents think of you?

Chori Chori ..jab nazarein milli
(Kareeb - hindi movie)

9. What do you think of often ?

Standin' on the corner of civilization
There's a time there's a place for me
In a world where I can't be found
Cold and mean people give me the creeps
(Naked in the rain - The Red Hot Chilli Peppers)

10. What is 2 + 2 ?

Girl you have no faith in medicine
Oh girl you have no faith in medicine
Acetaminophen you see the medicine oh girl

(The White Stripes)

11. What do you think of your best friend ?

The Nurse should not be the one who
Puts salt in your wounds
But it's always with trust that the posion
Is fed with a spoon

(The Nurse - The White Stripes)

12. What is your life story ?

Yeah, yeah.. haha yeah!
All my gangsta niggaz is in the building on this one!
You know! Yeah yeah ya know
It's real!! Hussein what's happ'nin nigga?
I see you, aight Shadow what's poppin BLAT!!
Haha haha, yeah my nigga O-1 in the motherfucking house
(Clap back - Ja Rule)

13. What do you want to be when you grow up ?

Niggaz won't creep these streets with me
cause you know fuckin what these streets'll be
Make you wanna.. then I'm gonna..
cause I gotta.. POP POP, POP POP (nigga!)
(The Professional - DMX)

14. What do you think when you see the person you like ?

was sitting there in a comfortable chair
And that was all that I needed
Then my friend offered me a drink for us to share
And that was all that I needed

(Take, Take, Take - The White Stripes)

15. What will you dance to at your wedding 4th anniversary?

Ja Rule, Chuck B-more
Every thug needs a lady
And every thug needs a down ass bitch, huh, feel me
Every thug needs a lady
Baby I'm convinced, you my down ass bitch
(Down Ass Bitch - Ja Rule)

16. What will they play at your funeral ?

Dil Ko...Tumse Pyaar Hua
Pehli baar hua ...
(Rehna hai tere dil mein-hindi film)

17. What is your hobby/interest ?

Do right, use your head, everybody must be fed
Get together, break your bread, yes, together, that's what I said
Do what you like
(Do what you like - Blind Faith)

18. What is your biggest fear ?

I know 'cos I've seen it
It was great and I want it
There's no point in sitting
Going crazy on my own
(Modern Way - The Kaiser Chiefs)

19. What is your biggest secret ?

Somebody's screaming
looking at the ceiling oh oh oh
everything's so funny
I don't have any money oh oh oh
people don't even know me
but they know how to show me oh oh oh
(Why Can't You be nicer to me - The White Stripes)

20. What do you want right now ?

I've got myself
In a masochistic hold
Why don't you let go
Shake it off
Just to redirect my flow
Come on let's go

(On Mercury - The Red Hot Chilli Peppers)

21. What do you think of your friends?

Lift me up on my honour
Take me over this spell
Get this weight off my shoulders
I've carried it well

(Sweet Talk - The Killers)

22. When you want to rush to the toilet, what do you think ?

Haule Haule se hawa lagti hai..
Haule Haule se Dawa lagti hai..
(Rab ne bana di jodi-hindi film)

23. Person you hate the most is in front of you, what will you tell the person?

Far from the evergreen of old Assam
Far from the rainfall on the trails of old Saigon
Straight from the poster town of scorn and ritz
To bring you the wilder side of gold and glitz
(The Killers)

24. You have just won a lottery. What will you sing ?

I am as ugly as I seem, worse than all your dreams
(As ugly as I seem - The White Stripes)

25. What will you post this as?

Midnight to six man, for the first time from jamaica...
(White Man In Hammersmith Palais - The clash)

3 comments:

Rajlakshmi said...

awesome tag :D and loved how each song matched the answers to the questions :D

AS said...

wow!

awesome tag! would love to do :)

Sh@s said...

Nice one. You have a good collection of songs :)