Friday, June 10, 2011

Melancholy



Hayden:- Listen jack, this doesn't look good.
Jack:- What do you mean? You were supposed to fix it.
Hayden:- I know....I tried....I could not....Its..
Jack:- Wait a minute! I gave you the notes, it should been fixed by now.
H:- Notes are useless! They..
J:- They are not, I got it from the guy who created this machine. They can't possibly be..
H:- Fake, but they are. Nothing works, and now I think we should just run away.
J:- Run Away? Leaving all this mess. Just like that..
H:- Come on! We will call the cops and tell them some supernatural thing happened and now all the people in the nieghbourhood who use cellphones are being brainwashed into killing each other
J:- You have any idea how ridiculous it sounds? The cops will..
H:- Shit! They will blame us for it. We are the only ones who are not affected. And this crazy machine is in our house.
J:- whoa! not our house; your house!
H:- What? Now please don't do this.
J:- You did it all and now you are telling me not to. I have nothing to do with this.
H:- No! No! don't desert me now..Please, help me.
J:- ......I didnt steal it and then use it! ..you did.. [starts to step back..out of the house]
H:- Damn it! I am telling you, don't go. Stop!
[Hayden jumps towards Jack, with his hands aimed at his neck]
J:- ucckk...ucckk...ssttoopp...mmyyy nnneecckk..hhhuurrtsss...uucck..ucckk.. ... ...
H:- Dead...Good...Good?...Dead!...One by Me...!!!
H:- Searching New Target....

[Hayden leaves, and the red LED light on the bluetooth headset clipped on his ear shines bright....still]


p.s. This is my second attempt at fiction. My first attempt was of writing a sci-fi story, a decade ago, so maybe someday I will post it too.

No comments: